Feb 11, 2009

WNSC Madness

Tonight is our second annual Wednesday Night Social Club St. Valentine's Day Olympic Mash-a-cre, which was formed as year as a day to celebrate all things that have to do with NOT being with someone. As a results we ended up with a seven or eight contest competition styled after the Olympics. Last year we had several fun events including a Guess Who? tournament, Nintendo and other fun stuff. The ultimate prize last year? A Karate Kid DVD. Nothing says effort like Daniel-son's struggle against Cobra-Kai. I lost in a split second tie-breaker Guess Who match to Justin last year.

This year, we will be trying Boom Blox for the Wii, Guess Who will make a return and whatever else I can think of between now and 8pm. I also have to get another prize for this year. Who know's what I'll find, but it should be a good time!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

T-minus 8 hours, 40 minutes until we start finding out whether I can successfully defend my title. ;p

Cody said...

We have some unfinished business, Henry...

Anonymous said...

Indeed. And in t-minus six hours, thirty-six minutes, it's GO TIME! :p

Cody said...

not that you're counting down or anything...

;p